From clumps of spaghetti wires to why is there not any signal coming into my mixer, TeKitt Solutions has the tools and know how to figure out any problem that may arise in a Home Studio setting. We specialize in designing Home Studios that fit the genre of music you record. Everyone performs differently and requires different types of equipment to help spark their creative flow. At TeKitt Solutions, we take the time to understand our clients’ needs to decide which equipment would fit best. Here are some areas we can help in.
- Proper equipment connection, including power up and power down phases (This can be crucial to the life expectancy of your equipment and should be taken very seriously.)
- Setting up Midi or Audio interfaces to interact with all of your most popular hardware and software
- Learning the correct order and placement for external effects modules, equalizers, compressors, delay units, and any other piece of external hardware that will affect the way the audio signal is recorded
- How to set levels to ensure a top quality recording
- How to input instruments such as Keyboards, Guitars, Guitar Amps, Microphones, Drums, Congas, or any other type of instrument you would like to record
- A customized video tutorial which includes step by step instructions in case you forget something
- Strategic placement of Auralex or other sound diffusion mediums to limit the reflection of sound